Holiday Treats at Ignition72
If you know Ignition72 you know we like sweets: Kris, one of our managing partners, is a creative baker who has crafted some amazing cakes over the years: Here is all the proof you need!
So this year we decided to collect some of our favorite recipes from the team, so that we could share them with everybody!
The 2023 Ignition72 Recipe Guide includes:
- Struffoli: This Italian treat is perfect for snacking on while you open presents.
- British Christmas Pudding: Note it’s too late to make for this year, but if you start now it will be ready for next year!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls: Delicious and quick to make!
- French Onion Soup: For your savory side!
- Orange Jello: A Christmas staple resuscitated from the 1970’s. A true classic.
- Garlic Green Beans with Bacon: Mama Stone Beans, enough said.
- Christmas Cookies 3 ways: Whether for yourself or as a gift, the variety keeps you coming back for more.
- Tasty Pie: Simple but good!
- Peppernut Cookies: Some might know them as buttermilk cookies, as well.
Each recipe comes with everything you might need to whip up your favorite holiday treat.
Enjoy! And Happy Holidays from the Ignition72 Team